ABM Systems is currently looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join our team.
Who are we?
ABM Systems is a management and technology consulting organisation. The Company’s foundation is built in technology; however, what makes us unique is our understanding of how to unleash the potential locked in our clients’ business and their people. We help companies to run better, grow faster and change what they do.
We represent the following leading global technology brands and are experts in their implementation, support and execution: Qlik, Microsoft and Adaptive Insights.
The Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for driving marketing, event participation, lead generation, qualification, and nurture. They will be a high energy individual with experience in B2B and Campaign Marketing.
Working closely with the Group Marketing Manager and Business Managers, this role is focused on executing marketing campaigns directly or as derived from Head Office and Partner campaigns. Campaigns may also be developed in connection with Business Managers.
The key objective for the Marketing Operations Manager is to grow consulting services and / or product sale and on-sell opportunities with existing Key and other accounts, Strategically Targeted Accounts, and for mid to large enterprises in key industries.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Director, the Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for executing rolling campaign activity across several lines of business operating in several cities around Australia.
- Implementation of Global Marketing Strategy, Plans & Initiatives
- Execution, including any local tailoring, of Group Marketing Campaigns
- Execution, including any local tailoring, of Vendor Campaigns
- Development and execution of local marketing campaigns, in connection with local Business Managers
- Developing on-going rolling Marketing Operations Plans that set-out activity by Line of Business, Product/Service and Location
- Assisting with completion of Client Case Studies
- Marketing vendor offers
- Directing other ABM marketing and lead generation staff or agents.
- Liaising with vendors for MDF and QBRs
Experience & Qualifications
Key qualifications and experience important to this role include Marketing or Events qualifications and / or relevant experience in B2B Marketing. Conversing with business managers and executives in thoughtful ways reflecting respect for position and time scarcity are keys to success. Good verbal/written and PC Skills are required. Experience in B2B Marketing utilising LinkedIn and other networking methods is important. Key behavioral competencies important in this role include listening and response skills and relationship development.
Key tasks may include:
- Marketing Operations development & execution
- B2B campaign planning, scheduling & execution
- Organisation and distribution of collateral
- Direct Marketing and automation using tools like CRM, LinkedIn, email & mail
- Phone & other Lead Generation / Pipeline Acceleration activity including LinkedIn Sales Navigator activity such as:
- Personalised connection requests and messages
- Likes & Comments to group discussions
- Publishing of content
- Social Media
- Online marketing & web lead generation
- Assisting with documenting client case studies
- Event Coordination
- Executive Briefings
- Round Tables
- “Solution-in-a-Day workshops” / Technical (e.g. BI Day, BSc Day, ABC Day, AP Day)
- User Group- Supplier/ partner events
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year