ABM Systems is currently looking for a Financial Systems Consultant to join our team.
Who are we?
We are a growing Sydney-based consulting firm looking to employ a finance professional with systems experience to join our team.
You will be exposed to a range of performance improvement projects with a focus on Budgeting, Forecasting and Reporting. Enjoy a work environment that is outcome-focused with a culture that genuinely nurtures the work/life balance.
- Advisory / Consulting
- Requirements analysis
- Solution Design
- Package configuration
- Project Facilitation /Management
- Facilitate Workshops / Training Courses
- Pre-sales presentations
Required Experience & Skill
- Relevant degree qualification (Accounting, Finance or Business)
- 3+ years post-degree experience in relevant field
- Key technical competencies important in this role include any of: financial /business analysis & modelling skills, accounting skills, budget model building and process improvement
- Advanced Excel skills are assumed.
- Experience working with FP&A systems and EPM tools is highly valued.
- Finance systems implementation &/or reporting project experience
- Previous consulting / advisory experience
- Requirements analysis / system design experience
- Excellent oral & written communication
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- People person able to work autonomously
- Good organisational & time management skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Takes pride & ownership of client relationships & project goals
Location of Job
Sydney CBD (with some interstate travel)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: We offer a highly competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to join a well-established business.