Supporting ABM’s marketing activities and utilising your own initiative, the role is to snowball interest in prospects and set appointments for Client Partners. You will be exposed to a wide range of industries, so the ability to quickly understand new business environments is essential.
Who are we?
ABM Systems, A Decision Inc Company, is a management and technology consulting organisation. The company’s foundation is built in technology, however, what makes us unique is our understanding of how to unleash the potential locked in our clients’ businesses and their people. We help companies to run better, grow faster and change what they do.
We represent the following leading global technology brands and are experts in their implementation, support and execution: Qlik, Microsoft, Microsoft BI (SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, PowerBI), R, Python, Alteryx, SAP and Adaptive Insights.
What Will You Do?
- Research companies to identify prospects
- Generate new business leads via outbound telephone calls
- Send personalised outbound messages to prospects
- Qualify that prospects meet required criteria
- Nurture prospects to book meetings
- Book appointments for Client Partners
- Maintain and update CRM records
- Register leads with our vendors
- Collaborate with Client Partners to maximise opportunity potential
Who Do You Need to Be?
- A self-starter and team player with a positive attitude and an unyielding passion for success
- At least 12 months’ experiences in an outbound telesales role
- A proven track record in telesales and / or prospect development
- A strong, clear and confident phone manner
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- An ability to explain technical concepts to business people in simple to understand language
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Good written English
- Effective planning and organisational skills
- Passionate and ambitious to deliver on the company’s strategic plan
- Experience within consulting service environment is advantageous