Because of COVID-19, it’s time to change the way you work.
Empower your teams to be productive during the Coronavirus pandemic while staying safe & healthy.
Where are we now with COVID-19?
World Health Organisation
With Covid-19 spreading globally across every continent, WHO characterised COVID-19 as a pandemic on March 11, 2020.
What are the implications?
The WHO’s announcement does not formally trigger any new funding, protocols or regulations
- It is an acknowledgement of the disease spreading across several continents
- While the word may evoke fear, it describes how widespread an outbreak may be – not its deadliness
- The last time the WHO declared a pandemic was during the 2009 H1N1 swine flu, and it triggered aggressive actions such as millions in spending to buy vaccines.
Responding to COVID-19
- Enact business continuity and crisis teams in affected areas.
- Communicate awareness and monitoring to employees, key third parties and customers.
- Consider implications of and tolerance levels for high absenteeism on critical processes.
- Balance service delivery.
- Ask functional leaders to reconsider 2020 forecasts.
- Increase liquidity and financial backstop.
- Implement employee awareness campaign on personal hygiene.
- Assess key third parties for resiliency in the face of high absenteeism.
- Establish a plan for handling the backlog of work once you are back to “normal.”
- Implementation disruptions of key strategies and priorities.
- Reputational damage from misinformation about the organisation’s response to COVID-19.
- Short-term over reactions by functional leaders.
- Difficulties with working capital availability.
How can we help you?
In response to the global COVID-19 pandemic, the ABM Team has rapidly moved to a “work from home” model, and we are enabling our clients to do the same. We are experts in team management and tracking.
Our team is here to help and we are making short videos to help you just to the “new normal”.
Where to start?
Business Continuity Management
Pandemics aren’t your usual business disruption. This events requires an extra set of activities to reduce the impact on your business, staff and supply chain – keeping your business moving forward.
Everyone needs to be able to work securely from anywhere – regardless of COVID-19 – on any device, while staying connected to the team and maintaining a high level of performance. It’s a fundemental change that everyone needs to tackle.
Modern Workplace Tools
Companies need to provide their employees with tools and processes that empower them to be productive and work effectively while staying safe and healthy. Access and download tools that will assist your team in working remotely.