e-book: 5 CFO Tips for Better Board Reporting
For CFOs, few duties are more critical than presenting to the board of directors.
Yet at many companies, the board reporting process becomes a quarterly scramble of chasing down data and patching together a last-minute PowerPoint deck. This e-Book offers a better path to stronger reports, more streamlined presentations, and secrets to telling the compelling story behind the numbers.
Among the key things you’ll learn:
- Why it’s essential to think like a board member
- The importance of creating pre-read materials
- How adding context can be a game-changer
- The cardinal sin of board reporting
- Ways to find more time to craft a strong narrative